We dreamt of green, greenery in our backyard before so we can collect vegetables every time we feel like cooking one. Most of the time this is just one crop farming. Demand is rising and the need for sustainable farming has been inevitable.
Sustainable farming, wherein our plants and animals have been integrated into one production system to sustain the economic viability of farm operations and enhance our lives as farmers and the community as a whole.
The era has come for us to focus more on the conservation and rehabilitation of farming system. Reinvent on topsoil regeneration, increasing biodiversity, improving the water cycle, enhancing ecosystem services, supporting biosequestration, increasing resilience to climate change, and strengthening the health and vitality of farm soil.
PUTZ AGARWOOD FARM CORPORATION as a stock family corporation with primary purpose of growing crops for perfumery is advocating to integrate this new regenerative agriculture farming system in our operation to benefit the whole ecosystem.
Our agroforestry operation will now integrate the regenerative farming in handling:
- Food production through plantations like Cacao, Macadamia, Pili, Pomelo, Galo, Hagis and other fruit trees.
- Production of planting stocks for nursery operations.
- Extraction and processing of essence of Agarwood, Ylang-ylang, Kalingag, Almaciga and similar trees.
- Processing of leaves and other parts for herbal and other medicinal products.
- Livestock: Free Range Chickens, Free Range Pork and Cattle Dairy
- Favorite and rare ornamentals; Heliconias Zingiberales, Amaryllidaceae Bulbs, Hoya Plant Cuttings
- Utilization of Solar rechargeable energy and the Biogas fuel.
- Development of project site as eco-tourism destination.
Part of our goal to consider, is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our patrons, and is passionate about exceeding your expectations. We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.