The ‘Domum Hortis’ is six hectares home gardens where you can find the;
- Residence of the farm managers surrounded by the Ylang-ylang, Dama de Noche, Champaca, Strelitzia Reginae and Dita trees.
- Solar Power rechargeable energy supplying the power requirement of the residences.
- Big pond garden for the Red Tilapia; Water fountain feature, Azolla, Water plants like lotus plant, Sandalwood Island Garden, Palo Santo Island Garden
- Cow Shed but Cattle grazing in the middle of the woods, with other animal forage and fodder.
- Biogas fuel facility close to the cow shed.
- Traditional Vegetable Garden
- Community Area is the place where people can dine, park and buy farm produce in the store. This area will be surrounded by native flowering trees with endemic endangered hoyas.